Amazon

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Random Shit on My Mind - BBWLA




   
So this is where I get on my soapbox about shit fucking with my nerves.  Most of it is from my daily round of blog reading that I do in the morning.  I faithfully read several blogs every morning like they the damn newspaper.  They are in no certain order at all Bossip, Straight from the A, Funky Dineva, GumBumper, Necole Bitchie, Rhymes With Snitch, TMZ, Hip Hop Gossip Site. Later in the day I'll do I Hate My Publicists, and Baller Alert.



 So today I'm doing my blog stalking and stumble upon this bullshit with Draya, her boyfriend and Jackie Christie's daughter who will be referred to as "lil miss crazy jr."  I call it bullshit because all of a sudden lil miss crazy jr is calling the young man gay.  If y'all could see my face. I'm so tired of NEGROES throwing each other under the damn GAY bus. Now if you gay I could care less. I'm not fucking you and don't really care about who you fucking.  Black folks are our own worst enemy.  We tear each other down worst than any other race of people. I mean we have NO solidarity. And don't let money or fame be involved then shit gets worse.  You would think WE'D be tired of the crabs in a barrel stereotype. Oh but no, yall aint. And I say yall because "HATING" someone else aint in my DNA! I congratulate. I love seeing African Americans (especially my SISTERS) doing well, better, and best.  I know if God can do it for them He will do it for me as long as I'm willing to do the same amount of work or more that the person before me did. 




I am so tired of these damn reality show and social media trends. They do not do a damn thing for US, NEGROES besides make us look like clowns.  This whole "he didn't want me so he's gay" bullshit is tired. That one needs to be let go.  Y'all need to find some new new shit! How many times have we seen this bullshit? How many more times will we have to see that same tired ass bullshit.

Let's see Kenya Moore and Walter on RHOA. He didn't want her. She felt like she was a dime plus. Although if you go back  you can catch the scene where Walter tells Kenya if you that good of a catch you would have been married by now.  I wanted to pick her face up for her. 

Then there was Porsha and Kordell. 

Now this bullshit on BBWLA.

I usually don't like to ruffle no feathers. I keep my posts relatively mild and don't go in on anybody. Please don't think I wont or can't. I just like to keep the peace with my lil blogging hobby. Please believe I can say some shit to knock your socks off and with that said here goes. Lil Miss Crazy Jr you got played.  He hit it and quit it.  Your pussy wasn't any good and he went back home to Draya. That's all it boils down too or your Head Game was lame. I don't know. Was you giving lazy head? Did you need a pillow? I don't know.   Now for all the shit they calling Draya, a stripper and a hoe, she don't seem to have a problem getting a man.  Lil Miss Crazy Jr where your man? Why now is he gay. Why wasn't he gay when yall was filming instead of "he act like he got a girlfriend."

No comments:

Post a Comment