Amazon

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Katt Williams Tour - Growth Spurt



Disclaimer: I am a Katt Williams FAN! Always have been and always will be!!!

So with that said let me get into this.  So Katt Williams and his crew, Ashima Franklin and Red Grant -hosted by Richie Rich,  blessed lil ole  NorthWest Mississippi and Memphis with they presence Sunday night. And it was well worth it!  Now I don't say that cuz I am a FAN borderline Stan of Katt Williams. But I guarantee them fools will have your face hurting. I thought I was gone throw up I was laughing so hard.




Red Grant is a damn fool. This ninja had us singing opera and  backup and if I do say so myself (in my best JayZ voice) we sounded damn good. I didn't even know Red was on the program that was an added bonus. I can't say enough how much of a fool Red is. If you've been living under a rock and never seen/heard him go to his YouTube channel here.


Ashima Franklin was good too. She's a "bad girl." Don't know if I just missed her on the comedy scene but they don't do the comedy shows on TV like they use to. Damn shame.  Nonetheless she had us laughing from the first minute to the last.  I would give her a rising star!!! (Like my shit means anything) lol  Here's Ashima's YouTube Channel.

I would highly suggest you catch this show.  For tour dates and info here's the link.



No comments:

Post a Comment