Amazon

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

BasketBall Wives LA - Season 3 Episode 1

I don't even know where to start with this HOT DAMN MESS. Why is it a hot damn mess you ask? Cuz they coming with the drama before they even know each other. I guess that Reality TV money is good cuz they came out the gate showing all they ass!


It starts off with Jackie wanting to get the "GIRLS" together for a benefit/project/whatever for the LGBT community. (I'll discuss this suppose of thing later) She meets with Brandi and Ariane (who is missing from the group shot) at her house first to get to feel them out know them.

Now what confused me is the meeting with Ms Ariane. Jackie tells her about the "whatever" and she says she don't know how she feels about the "act." But later it's revealed this heffa "scissoring" in her spare time.  Now I have no problem with anyone's sexuality. But don't front cuz you got your ass on TV. It's too many of us "bloggers" out here for you to be contradicting yourself on national TV. Get yo ass in a lane and keep it moving. You either for or against and whatever you do it's your business but dont get caught slipping. Cuz we's a watching.

The meeting with Brandi was uneventful.  She was pouring her heart out about a REAL situation and Jackie was just sucking it in.  I'm pretty sure Jackie will find a way to use it and throw it in her face later. That's what she does. I don't feel there's an authentic bone in her body.  She's a conniving low down opportunistic heffa. I can gone address this fake ass concern about the LGBT community.  I just need to know why she thinks her wedding a couple years ago honored the LGBT community? Why, if she's so vocal and passionate about it, we don't hear about this any other time besides when she's filming BBWLA? People who advocate do it more than just when the cameras rolling and a check is being cut for them. REAL TRUE AUTHENTIC advocates advocate year round, in the rain, sleet, snow, cameras rolling, cameras not rolling, paycheck, no paycheck.

Anyhoo when the GIRLS meet up to go in on each other get to know each other. It's a battle of who can do the most in front of the cameras.  We got Brandy asking about Sundae's daughter and a inappropriate picture. Brittish asking Draya if she a HOE for REAL. Arriane TRYING to go at Draya but this year's Draya aint like season 1 Draya.  Season 3 Draya got smething for that ass. She got a couple coins in the bank, some businesses, her OWN money  and it don't all come from reality TV.  She's matured quite well and I lovedid the way she handled Rooster hair. Who in my opinion was trying WAY too hard to turn up for the cameras talking about "it's about her kids." Bitch please. You tried it (in my best Tamar voice, head swirl and eye roll). Season 3 Draya was like bitch it aint shit you can say to offend me in that "I'm not new to this" voice. She quickly let ole girl know that, that is "old penis" and she was on some new Penis Shit. I've always liked Draya but this Season 3 Draya in my best Funky Dineva voice "Yes Gawd Hunty."



No comments:

Post a Comment