Amazon

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Week In Review February 14, 2014



It's been a helluva week. Where will I start. Oh I know, Lil Kim is toting a gut full.  From the pics I've seen she looks happy and great.  She's a short lil thing so I can't really speculate on how far but for the fact that this is her first baby and she's out there I will say about 6-7 months honestly.  A first time pregnancy can be hid for a long time. And according to my girl Toyia over at Gumbumper.com Lil Cease congratulated Kim on the pregnancy. It's a cute pic of the two of them "lil's."  (sidenote Kim was absolutely gorgeous way back with the lil pug nose. But sometimes people can't see themselves.) Anyhoo, Moving on....






When you get a chance and need a good laugh go read Funky Dineva's post about Valentine's Day.  I was cracking up. I read the comments and folks was all in they feelings about the post. I just don't understand.  It was funny to me and hell I'm married. 



Over in  Necole Bitchie's world, Towanda threw Vince and Tamar under the bus and backed the muthafucka up twice by tweeting that Vince owe's the IRS over 3 million dollars. Now I understand the drama for TV and the whole "I Love Tamar but don't like her" thing but that comment there just made me look at Towanda in a totally different light. That was too low. I've heard her say other little things on the show as well and it does make her look mean and evil. I truly don't think she is.  When Tamar was first trying to be Ms Preggapuff Herbert, Towanda volunteered to carry a baby for her.  That's love.

I stay reading the comments section and somebody wanted to say that Towanda was jealous cuz she's the darker sister but I honestly don't think that's the reason. Plus you ALWAYS ALWAYS see Towanda beat to the Gawds with her big ole stripper booty! I think she is a very pretty Brown Skin Girl but I just may be biased cuz I'm brown and LOVE IT!!!!


Sooo, Ricky Smiley is in debt!!!! Who knew? Over at Baller Alert friend in my head Eleven8 has a letter from a source detailing things with pics and errythang!!!!


When you get down in  the A, stroll on over to the NYC,  my other friend in my head  Gossip Viv's  and watch the ThisIs50 radio broadcast featuring Lord Jamar and Alamo from the rap group Brand Nubian. Also Marc John Jeffries is on the show, the young man that played Lil Cease in the Biggie movie and 50 in Get Rich or Die Trying.  Also, Hynaken is a trip! Lawd I need to send Viv a whip for his azz.



No comments:

Post a Comment