Amazon

Monday, February 10, 2014

ReaL Housewives of Atlanta - Peaches Divided





Did y'all catch that mess last night? Oh Lawd if you didn't you need to go StraightFromTheA and watch. Read her 5 Life Lessons while you at. I couldn't find a life lesson in that mess.  All I saw was grown ass folks acting like high schoolers.  That mess was summthing serrrious! They had Kandi all turned up. I dont really blame her.  They stay trying to front Kandi off and she usually just blow that shit off and keep it moving. Cuz unlike others on the show she has businesses that we can see, heard of, know about, see them expanding.

Now I could be like most and point blame.  Say she started it and he started. She shouldn't have got up. He shouldn't have got up. But in all honestly with everyone in the room being 30+ in age, everyone is to blame. And I will leave that right thur! Take from it what you want.  This was a hot damn mess. I didn't care for the attire in the first place. I wouldn't be in a room with other grown folks in my damn pajamas, night gown, lingerie, diapers, or nothing! Parading around like "yeah baby, he hit it first but you can be next" uhh uhhh. HELL TO THE DAMN NO BOBBY.  That's just nasty and makes me think something else is going on.  ALL SHADE.



And I'm just going to throw this out there. I think Apollo did hit it!!!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment