Amazon

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

BasketBall Wives LA Reunion - A Bunch of Lying Ass Bitches




I know this is late but I was doing some other thangs!!!

Did yall see that bullshit? First off that audience looked mo' ratchett then a muthafucka! Lawd help them! Why did most of the audience look broke down with dollar store fashions and basement weaves. I was like WTF!  I was like really, yall just gone go up in there knowing this is being filmed for national television and look like that.  SMH Aint no way! Bad enough Shaunie had some of them on there with no budget for hair, fashion or makeup, looking busted at every turn. But then the audience come to the taping looking like oh no and dont do it again!  One of yall MUA's in training could have volunteered to help them out. And wait aint miss jill of all trades master of none suppose to be a fashion designer? Yet she always looks dollar general ready?

Lawd when I tell you I won't be watching this shit next season, I mean just that.  If they bring Sundy ass back that just tells me they willing to do anything for some ratings.  That low brow low class hoe need a reality check and another black eye.  These bitches sat in them chairs and lied like  the female dogs they are.

First Jackie Christie sat up and said she don't start shit and she don't keep up shit! Lawd I almost fell off my damn bed. This same heffa that did
Laura Govan so bad in the first season and then turned around and acted like a victim but still managed to keep up shit. Then this season she kept up shit with Draya over a non-existent relationship with Orlando and her daughter.  I guess when you need a storyline that's what you do.  Then to sit there and say that Draya wants to be where you at! What THE FUCK! Girl bye. We see Draya's businesses. We don't just hear about all these imaginary business. We see Mint Swimwear and Fine Ass Girls. Tell me one business that Jackie Christie has? I'll wait.

Sundy sat there and tried to justified that bullshit she said to Brandi in Paris.  I just cant with that shit.  That was so low down and cold hearted then to say you're being misjudged.  Bitch please. This is
what I  got to say to all these reality Tv folks, irregardless of editing they can't edit out the real you. They can't edit in a cold hearted bitch.  That's all you.

I think Draya not sitting with the rest of the ladies was pure bullshit.  Face them hoes like a woman not run and hide like a coward. I understand that them bitches bring out the worse in you but you can't run from them bitches. Stand your ground and let them hoes know they ain't got the business, opportunities or the dick you riding and to try again.

I didn't even recognize Brittish. She started off ratchet and turnt the fuck up but had calmed her little wide ass down by the end of filming.  I wonder what that was all about.  It's like she instantly matured right in front of my very eyes. And I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that.  She still needs to watch her back when it comes to Jackie and Sundy. 

I think from now on they need to watch the show and especially their confessionals before taping the reunion so they can at least keep they lies together. I do understand that when you lie so much you forget shit and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment