Amazon

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

That TWOT LIl' Mo - Breakfast Club Interview

Leave it to Lil' Mo to turn up the airwaves with her Breakfast Club interview. 

Ms Cynthia Loving gave all of herself in this interview, EVERY DAMN THING. She bought her new boo with her. He must be the strong silent type cuz he didn't say much. But it don't matter cuz Mo said enough. I love Mo' I do. I gotta let yall know that. I been a Mo fan from way back but then on RnB Divas LA her monologue had a sister balled up in a corner crying. I identified with too much of what she's been through.  She and Michel'le is the only reason I watched RnB Divas LA! Catch her interview

Catch her mixtape too!  Lil Mo' No Shit Sherlock Mix tape


And I wouldn't be a true FAN if I didn't give you a lil sumthing sumthing that made me love Mo - 4Ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment