Amazon

Monday, April 21, 2014

RHOA Reunion Part 1 - It's All Bullhorns and Sceptre's til That Ass Gets Dragged!




I know by now you guys have watched the RHOA Reunion Part 1 and seen that mess!!! I'm a tell yall I have to watch it a hour later via DVR cuz I have to get to the action. I don't have time for no commercials honey.  Well yall watched it so aint no need of me telling you what happened but I will point out some things.  Yall know my mind is twisted and I come from Left Field with my observations. So let's get started.




1. Kenya is delusional and a habitual liar.  I know I've said it before but damn! This chick sat on that couch and said she aint never said anything bad or called another woman out of her name on the show. I had to rewind that ish three times to make sure I was hearing that LIE correctly. I think she needs to go back and watch her confessionals. Did yall notice she was only using that bull horn at Porscha? She know not to do that shit at anyone else.  I guess she thought she was going to get away with it.


2. What was Nene so pissed about? Talk about a Pot calling a kettle black! Nene can dish that shit but can't take it when it comes around to  her ass. She was sitting up there mad and all in her feelings. I guess cuz of her and Cynthia's soured relationship. It seemed like the only one she didn't have a problem with was Porscha.


3. Where did Cynthia Go? First off let me say that damn Phaedra be having some good one liners for that ass (in my best Momma Joyce voice).  She said something like 'she went Decatur on her real quick.' All I could do was laugh.  Porscha got in that ass real quick.  That's what I'm talking 'bout. Don't talk about it be about it and Porscha told her she was gone whoop her ass. Now she didn't whoop her but she shook the damn table real good! But anyways back to Cynthia, where did she go. Kenya grabbed her bag, Miss Lawrence and ran out the door.  Everyone else was around Porscha except Cynthia. You didn't see Cynthia getting her hair or makeup fixed.  Where did she go?

I'm not going to be one of those who say they don't condone violence.  Cuz sometimes when a bitch get outta line you gotta get her ass back together. No grown women shouldn't be fighting. There are other alternatives, SOMETIMES. Other times a bitch needs to be slapped. IJS! Kenya went too far with her antics and got yanked for doing so and she needed and deserved it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment