Amazon

Monday, April 28, 2014

Real Housewives of Atlanta - Reunion Part 2






Lawd have mercy! I'm so tired of Kenya Moore's ass!  UGH!!! Did yall read that bullshit she wrote about being trained like the Israeli army and could have taken Porscha down with 3 moves?  I'm guess if she could have got up from being dragged that would have happened. Anyhoo on to the next...







I actually enjoyed watching this part of the reunion than I did the first part.  I guess cuz after Miss Kenya Moore got drugged across the stage there wasn't much else going on.

The whole thing with Cynthia and Nene bothers me.  I mean if this taped a while back and yall was fine afterwards and have traveled together and the such; why now when it airs are you all "we can't be friends anymore? You were not a good friend!"  Shouldn't you have been pissed the whole time? Didn't yall make up on the show and was fine?  I do recall seeing Nene in some BarOne pics down to the 'Gram! I wonder if peer pressure ie: what folks on social media was saying had anything to do with it? Social Media is a helluva drug!

Momma Joyce got on there and earned her peach or at least was letting those know if she had her own reality show they would be in for a treat! And I call bullshit on her weight loss.  Stress my ass more like Dramatic Weight Loss of Atlanta.

 I can't wait till next week but then again what will fill my Sunday night DVR time slot??? any suggestions? 




No comments:

Post a Comment