Amazon

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Game - Season Finale

OMG y'all I was out living a life last night and forgot all about the Game season finale. Thank you Lawd for the DVR!  A lot of people say they don't like the Game on BET but I love it and I don't really miss Ding Dong and Molly!

Of course there had to be some shit! I knew when Kelly Pitts came back it was gone be some shit! Now I understand that he still loves his ex-wife. Sometimes you can't help who you love but that's

some shit you tell a woman in private before she makes a fool of herself walking down the aisle in a church in a white dress to the wrong damn music being played in a church sanctuary! His ass would have been more than slapped. Somebody would have been cut long wide and deep!

Blue and Kira run off to get mistake married.

Malik runs off yet another woman.

And last but not least Tasha Mack's baby daddy is Pookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment