Amazon

Thursday, April 10, 2014

THIS HACKED LIFE; I SMELL/CALL BULLSHIT

 
So as I said in the previous post I was stalking the 'Gram last night and I smell, I smell, I smell, BULLSHIT!!!   Now I wasn't going to say anything seeing as none of my sources (the blogs I read daily)  had not said anything.  But then low and behold as I scroll Bossip.com gave it a little life. So now I feel like I can just go in.  





 Now  I didn't say a WORD when Ludacris or DWade had them "on break" babies.  NOTHING and I TRUST ME I have a definite opinion.  Euxodiee and Gabriel are beautiful women. Why would they need to cheat. The main thing is WHY GO RAW! That's disgusting on so many levels and they asses knew they weren't done with their previous relationships.  I highly doubt that they were on break and that's my opinion and I am not changing my mind about it.  They asses just got caught up like most dumb ass men.  But this post is not about that.  It's about all this "I was hacked" bullshit



I call bullshit on these so called "hacked" Instagram, Facebook, Twitter pages. YOU post your opinion, HATE, be the E-Gangsta that you are then ALL of a sudden you was HACKED! 

Case in Point -  40Glocc and his HACKED Instagram page.  Really you got hacked???  For those who don't stroll the 'Gram, yesterday evening some posts showed up on 40Glocc's page of Tiffney Cambridge (rapper The Game's ex Fiancee) with some not so nice verbage underneath.  I was going to post that Bullshit but now I choose not to. I like Tiffney Cambridge. NO I dont KNOW HER but she's a Beautiful Educated Black Woman who CHOSE NOT TO SETTLE FOR BULLSHIT. Some of y'all HOES (if you aint a HOE dont be offended) need to get a lesson.  Anyways, Go to Bossip.com and read about it. 

So you want me to believe that somebody was just sitting around and said let me go Hack so and so's Page cuz I don't know you're not relevant and doing so will make you relevant.   Or was it more like damage control?  The Game popped your ass once and you trying to keep the shit from happening again.    

pic courtesy of instagram/oliviabosschick
Aint no Future in yo Fronting! This shit will get you no where.  The demo wont get picked up, the single wont sell.  You'll be irrevelant tomorrow.  Tomorrow another sextaped will be leaked, another  athlete accused of rape (i dont be believing all these rape charges either and again you dont have to agree but my blog, my opinion.) another love triangle, Rihanna nudes, Drake, a baby momma angry, 15 motivational posts from Diddy ( i like those by the way), Justin Bieber in trouble, another celebrity going to rehab, Rihanna gets a tattoo, Blue Ivy sighting, Beyonce magazine cover, DJ Khaled remix, Trey Songz collabo, KimYe, ANY AND EVERYTHING BUT YOU!!!!!   MY LITTLE OLE SIMPLE BLOG BESIDES BOSSIP THE ONLY ONE THAT GAVE YOU SOME ACTION. That's real fucked up.

I did notice that The Game did not respond to the bullshit though. And from a REAL G point of view that aint good! Everybody aint E-Gangsta's "real bad boys move in silence!"


No comments:

Post a Comment